Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We went to the Children's museum with my cousin and her two girls. They had some activities for the kids to do. Dax got a spider painted on his face and he made a Halloween mask. They love playing at the museum. Then later that night we went out trick-or-treating. Dax thought that it was a lot of fun. He would run from door to door. Easton was happy as long as he had a piece of candy. Every time he ran out he would start screamng. We also carved pumpkins earlier that week. anyway here are some picture of the eventful day.





dax the pirate




Off they go to get some treats.














Easton going for a boat ride.




Dax getting a spider on his check.





Finished Products







Easton all smiles.






Diggin' out the guts!!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!! How did you learn so fast? It took me several times posting to get that good. I love the pics of the boys walking away in their costumes. Love ya tons!

Williamson's said...

Lacee, your blog looks great! And those pictures are adorable!

Leslie said...

Talk about some professional pumpkin carver! I will admit that Halloween is A LOT more fun when you have kids. Great job on the blog. Your boys are soo cute!

Kim said...

I'm so glad that you have a blog, I haven't checked my hotmail account in a while so sorry it took me so long to see it. It looks great. I love the pictures. The boys look so cute.

Louis said...

Yeah!! So good to have you! It is about time. The boys look adorable in their costumes! Love you!